pre production

In class, we had a production meeting. This was so we would be aware of all the things we would have to organise for the production of our short film. Here are a list of things that will be necessary/useful for my film.
  • Sound recording - I will need to learn how to use this. 
  • Tascom DR70D is the sound recorder I have access to. 
  • Microphone 
  • Pistol grip 
  • XLR lead 
  • Boom pole 
  • Camera 
  • Tripod 
  • Lens 
  • Charger 
  • Batteries 
  • Memory card 
I will also need to create mood boards. I will need a mood board for my location. My location will mainly or entirely take place inside a house. Part of it might take place in a classroom. I will also need a mood board for a the costumes. Ben, the main character, who is an aspiring magician, will be wearing a cloak and a top hat. His parents will be dressed in ordinary clothes. And I will need a mood board for the props. Ben will definitely have a wand, as he wants to be a magician. 

I will also need a storyboard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prop list

Abracadabra target audience

Casting - other characters