Casting - other characters

Other than the lead character, Ben, the characters in my short film, Abracadabra, are his father and mother, and potentially a teacher. My mum will be portraying Ben's mum.  She will need to be wearing simple clothes, such as trousers, and perhaps a loose cardigan, and comfortable shirt. Her hair will be simple, perhaps just down, or tied up. The dad will be portrayed by my stepfather. He will also be dressed conventionally, such has having a button shirt, trousers, and a tie, that he will be shown wearing undone. This connects with the boring, conventional lifestyle that is shown in the short film, that Ben does not want to be a part of. If there is a teacher character in it, he would be portrayed by my media teacher, Craig. My mum (Polly Walker) is actually a professional actress, so her mindset should be helpful to the film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prop list

Abracadabra target audience