Poster prop



This is the poster of "The Invincible Ian" in my short film, Abracadabra. I took a picture of my brother in the cloak and hat I got, and the wand I got. I had him wear that shirt, as it is the type that a magician would wear. I made sure his hand, holding the wand was close to the camera, because that it is important in the short film. It is what leads to Ben being able to do magic. I uploaded the picture of photoshop, and edited it on there. I added the glow effect on the wand to represent magic, and added the glow effect around him to make it seem that he has a lot of skill/power. I have the caption "The Invincible Ian" at the top, with big letters, because having the name of the person/thing in big letters is a convention of posters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prop list

Abracadabra target audience

Casting - other characters