Oonagi poster




This is my film poster for my short film, that I created. I researched real film posters to get inspiration and know the conventions. The image of the character on the poster is from a screenshot I got from my footage. Because the background of the image would look unprofessional, I edited it on adobe photoshop. I also added an effect to the image of him, symbolising real magician posters, as a lot of them, have a drawn picture, rather than a photograph. I suggested that the short film is about a magician, as he is wearing a cloak and a hat, there is a glow effect around him, and under the title there is the caption, "Prepare to be amazed!" I put the actors names at the top, and under put a review, that has the genre stated, star ratings, and two awards on each side of the title. I also have the credit box at the bottom, and the names of the companies next to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prop list

Abracadabra target audience

Casting - other characters